Probe Two Door Ultra Box Plastic Locker
Probe 2 Door Ultra Box Plastic Locker
UltraBox lockers designed and developed for use in wet and humid environments and are therfore ideally suited for use in schools & hospitals,changing rooms, gym and spa areas.
UltraBox lockers can even be used outdoors when installed in a rain sheltered area or under a canopy. These lockers are classified as weather resistant. Lockers can be used in severe climatic conditions from -29°C to 40°C UV stabilised with up to 15 years protection
Manufactured from ultra durable high density polyethylene with antibacterial properties. The +ACTIVECOAT technology is hygienic, hard wearing and antibacterial providing 99.9% reduction of bacteria including MRSA and E Coli. Moulded one piece carcass for maximum strength and vandal resistant available in standard durable speckled grey finish. No on site assembly is neccesary for these lockers but they have pre formed markers to allow for easy drilling if nesting of the lockers is required. Nuts and waterproof washer packs are available to order separately. Materials used are rust and graffiti proof and the doors are fitted with heavy duty concealed hinges to further prevent tampering.
- The polyethylene used in manufacturing is recyclable making UltraBox the environmentally friendly choice.
- Fully assembled
- Vandal resistant
- Rust and weatherproof
- Choice of 2, 3 or 4 door lockers.
- Internal fittings: 2 door lockers have a double coat hook in each compartment.
- Doors available in 4 popular colours with all the doors supplied in the selected colour. Door colours can be mixed and matched to suit your needs, please call us to discuss this option.
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
|Coating||15 Year UV Protection|
|Compliance||Meets BS 4680:1996|
|Dimensions||325 x 1800 x 450 mm|