Origin FLUX 4 Leg Classroom Chair with Arms
ORIGIN FLUX 4 LEG CHAIR
Flux offers a simple design formed with clean lines and subtle curves. Referencing a mid-Century aesthetic, the chair builds on the success of the ubiquitous 'poly' style chairs - setting a new industrial standard in this typology. The range expresses both simplicity and elegance appropriate for a range of everyday situations.
The FLUX Chair is strong, lightweight and durable offering a UV resistant finish which is available in 10 vibrant colours complimenting all manner of environments and design colour
schemes. Clean on a regular basis using a damp and clean cloth. Remove stains using a mild mixture of water and detergent. Avoid contact with sharp objects as these can leave scratches in the plastic.
This product is made from 12% glass filled recyclable Polypropylene which maximises its strength and flexibility whilst providing great comfort.
Features & benefits
- Ergonomic seat shape supporting users movement
- 10 leg and arm rest options
- 10 shell colours
- Stacks efficiently - 30mm stacking pitch
- UV resistant - suitable for outdoor use
- 5 year guarantee for structural defects
- Life expectation is 20+ years
- 100% recyclable shell
- Ergonomic and strength compliant EN 16139:2013 Level 1 General Contract Use
IF YOU REQUIRE SMALLER QUANTITIES PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE CAN ADVISE SHIPPING COSTS
|Arm Height||660 mm|
|Back Height||320 mm|
|Dimensions||585 x 785 x 475 mm|
|Type of Chair||4 Leg|