Origin POP Classroom Chair
ORIGIN POP CHAIR
The POP Chair has been designed as a bold and contemporary one piece Air Moulded chair, created for contract, work place and educational environments this chair has become one of the most versatile chairs in the market as can be used both indoors and outdoors.
The POP Chair is strong, lightweight and durable offering a UV resistant finish which is available in 12 vibrant colours complimenting all manner of environments and design colour schemes.
It is compliant with EN 1729:2006 Parts 1 & 2 (Ergonomics & Strength), as well as to Contract Furniture Standard EN 15373:2007 – Level 2.
This product is made from the highest quality fibre reinforced Polypropylene which maximises its strength and flexibility whilst providing great comfort.
The POP Chair is guaranteed by the manufacturer for 5 years for structural defects and has a life expectationof 15+ years. It is recommended that these chairs are cleaned with a wet soapy cloth, and low level (household) bleach can be used with no detriment to the polymer sur.
Features & benefits
- 100% recycleable
- Life expectation is 20+ years
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- No screws, joints or stress points
- Ergonomic with good lumber support
- Stacks up to 8 high
- Suitable for outdoor use
- UV resistant
- Made from reinforced Polypropylene
- EN 1729:2006 Parts 1 & 2 ergonomics and strength compliant
- EN 15373:2007 Level 2
- Easy to clean with a wet cloth
- Low level (household) bleach can be used with no detriment to the polymer surface
- 5 year guarantee for structural defects
- 15-20 year life cycle average
IF YOU REQUIRE SMALLER QUANTITIES PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE CAN ADVISE SHIPPING COSTS
|Compliance||Fully BS EN 1729 (Parts 1, 2)|
|Dimensions||500 x 514 mm|
|Seat Height||460 mm|
|Type of Chair||4 Leg|
|Warranty||5 Year (Structural Damage)|