Probe Four Door Ultra Box Plus Plastic Locker
Probe Ultrabox Plus Plastic Lockers
UltraBox Plus are lockers designed and developed for use in challenging environments either indoor or outdoors. These lockers are fully waterproof and suitable for all weather conditions. The lockers are ideally suited for use in schools, universities, swimming pools, hospitals,changing rooms, gym and spa areas.
These lockers have waterproof seal, plug and lock gaskets and can be used in severe climatic conditions from -29°C to 40°C. UV stabilised with up to 15 years protection.
Manufactured from ultra durable high density polyethylene with antibacterial properties. The +ACTIVECOAT technology is hygienic, hard wearing and antibacterial providing 99.9% reduction of bacteria including MRSA and E Coli. Moulded one piece carcass for maximum strength and vandal resistant available in standard durable speckled grey finish. No on site assembly is necessary for these lockers but they have pre formed markers to allow for easy drilling if nesting of the lockers is required. Nuts and waterproof washer packs are available to order separately. Materials used are rust and graffiti proof and the doors are fitted with heavy duty concealed hinges to further prevent tampering.
The polyethylene used in manufacturing is recyclable making UltraBox the environmentally friendly choice.
- Fully assembled
- Vandal resistant
- Rust and waterproof
- Waterproof door seal, lock and gasket and drain hole plug
- Choice of 2, 3 or 4 door lockers.
- Internal fittings: 2 door lockers have a double coat hook in each compartment.
- Doors available in 4 popular colours with all the doors supplied in the selected colour. Door colours can be mixed and matched to suit your needs, please call us to discuss this option.
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
|Coating||15 Year UV Protection|
|Compliance||Meets BS 4680:1996|
|Dimensions||325 x 1800 x 450 mm|