Spaceright Flameshield Tamperproof Fire Retardant Noticeboards 1200 x 900mm
Flameshield Side Hinged Tamperproof Noticeboards
These noticeboards comply fully to the Fire Retardant standard class (0). Board core substrate is fire rated material and is both stable and hard wearing. Fabric cover is fire rated. Aluminium frame is anodised and has rounded safety corners. The fire rated polycarbonate locking hinged door is virtually shatterproof. The internal clearance between door and board surface is 20mm. Single door models can be fixed either portrait style or landscape and door is hinged to the long edge. Twin door models can only be fitted landscape.
- Fire retardant open corridor display notice board
- Independently tested to EN13501:2002
- Choice of five sizes and four colours
- 20mm void between board surface and lockable door cover
- Single door models can be fixed either portrait or landscape but twin doors can only be fitted landscape style.
- 2 year Manufacturers guarantee
Class 0 Noticeboards
Materials covering the walls in areas at high risk of fire (eg corridors, escape routes etc.) should not propagate or accelerate a fire, therefore allowing the occupants the opportunity to exit safely . Notice boards used in these areas must comply to EN13501:2002 reaction to flame test.
Flameshield from Spaceright Europe Ltd is the market leader in Class 0 fully fire retardant products that meet the above required European and British Standard BS-EN13501-1 and tested to BS476 parts 6 and 7.
|Dimensions||1200 x 900 mm|
|Notice Board Type||Tamperproof|